Microsoft has introduced a new service approach for Windows 10. Conventional OS upgrades typically occurred every few years but the new trend is to release small and continuous updates.
Our team has gained considerable experience over the last years, established well-defined process assets and built up a detailed technical knowledge base. These ensure that our Customers will receive the best value and outcome for the business with their move to Windows 10.
Our Model Office helps to test the latest image builds thoroughly on different hardware devices like laptops, desktops, tablets and virtual devices.
Pressmen Imaging Engineers perform the following activities:
• Consult with the Customer and gather the detailed requirements for Image creation
• Design appropriate image solution
• Identify and collect the relevant cumulative updates from Microsoft to be included in the image
• Collect core applications from application owners which needs to go inside the image
• Obtain the appropriate hardware drivers from hardware vendor websites for the integration of the end user device models
• Customize BIOS configurations, Windows Components, Services, OS Language Packs
• Task Sequence configuration for the image build